Saturday, February 11, 2017

Rotorua is Amazing :)

As part of our inquiry topic (The Value is Us), Room 30 are exploring our city - Rotorua!  We have been writing about the things we really enjoy doing in Rotorua.  We are also learning how to publish our story on our class blog.  Check out some of the stories from this weeks writing:

Image result for rotorua gondola

Jessica

Rotorua is the best place because it has the sorb and the sorb is fun but freaky. Rotorua is also a great place because we can go on volcano walks! I also love Rotorua because chipmunks is at Motion entertainment and I love it. The second to last reason I like Rotorua is the camping grounds.  I love going camping.

Jonah

Rotorua is the best place to live because of the walk track at Okere Falls. I like walking at Okere Falls because it is very calming. I like going to the hot pools because it is so relaxing and there’s a waterslide. l like going mountain biking in Rotorua because it is really fun and you really need to push your pedals. I hope you agree that Rotorua is the best place to live.

Manawa

My favourite place in Rotorua is the Big Splash because I like the splash at the end. Also there is a flaying fox. My favourite place in Rotorua is the luge and the gondola because I had a race. I like the gondola because at night it is very pretty. My favourite place in Rotorua is the Aquatic Centre because I like sprinklers  outside. I like Motion Entertainment because I like Chipmunks at Motion. I like biking in the Redwoods because you can find tents.

No comments:

Post a Comment